This delicious and tasty ice cream recipe will surely turn into one of your family favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 1-gallon sized zip lock bag
- 2 cups of Ice
- 6 Tablespoons of salt
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon of vanilla
How to make Ice Cream:
- Place ice cubes and salt in gallon-sized ziplock bag; set aside.
- Place all other materials in the quart-sized ziplock bag and seal tightly.
- Place quart-sized bag into the gallon sized bag; seal tightly… and SHAKE!
- Shake for about 5-minutes. Have fun taking turns with your kids! It gets quite cold, so you may even want to wear gloves or mittens!
- When finished, take a spoon and enjoy your homemade ice cream!
How does it work?
The salt makes the ice even colder (that’s why your hands get SUPER cold during this activity), which makes the freezing of your ice cream even faster!
Check out this video for step by step directions on how to make this delicious ice cream recipe!
We the BabbaBox Delivered Right to Your Door?
Use Coupon BABBACO10 at Checkout to Save $10